- ALL INDUSTRIAL SETUPS
- Load Capacity : 25 to 1400 kg/pc Kilograms (kg)
- Size: Ho - 66mm To 95mm, Hi - 85mm To 104mm
- VIBRATION CONTROL
- ROUND AS PER PHOTO
- 85mm To 104mm Millimeter (mm)
- synthetic rubbers, Natural Rubber, Steel, Iron, Rubber
- REDUCING VIBRATION
- Applications: red_arrow_bullet Power Presses red_arrow_bullet Forging Hammers red_arrow_bullet Fans red_arrow_bullet Blowers red_arrow_bullet Generating Sets red_arrow_bullet Centrifuges red_arrow_bullet Test Beds red_arrow_bullet Textile Machines red_arrow_bullet Reducing Mills and Mixers red_arrow_bullet Coal and Stone Crushers red_arrow_bullet Refrigeration Units red_arrow_bullet Pumps and Boilers etc. red_arrow_bullet All types of heavy industrial machinery
- REDUCING VIBRATION
Dynemech Spring Isolator
Dynemech is providing anti vibration solutions to the Indian Industry for the last 10 years. We are the only company to provide almost all types of vibration control solutions under one roof. Our product range consists of stud mounts for very small machines to wedge mounts for precision machine tools, along with air springs for very low natural frequency vibration damping to spring isolators for heavy presses, hammers, gen sets etc. A spring isolator gives desired natural frequency to obtain phase difference in the frequencies for a rotating machine. Viscous Damping is an important feature of an isolation system. In most cases viscous damping is required to limit excessive movement which could occur as a machine operates at a speed near to, or coinciding with the resonant frequencies of the system. Generally this problem arises during slow run up and run down of rotating machines and during impact at each stroke in presses and hammers.
Very high vibration and shock isolation
Better Structural Safety
Improved Health Protection of workers - reduced machine operator fatigue and provide more congenial working environment
Installation of sensitive equipments and heavy machinery possible in the same workshop
Shop Floor Flexibility Maintains
Extended tool and machinery life.
No foundation is required for small and medium weight machines and reduced depth of foundation for very heavy machines
Simple to install and reliable.
The numerous benefits associated with the use of spring vibration isolators are:
A MASSIVE reduction in the vibration in the works and the surrounding neighbourhood.
Protection of machinery against external vibration.
Extends the service life of machines.
Complies with environmental constraints.
Allows easy machinery leveling.
Combats foundation subsidence.
Reduced cost foundation.
Makes buildings and machinery safe from earthquakes.
Impact noise isolation.
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 1000 Per Day
- 6-7 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- PROPER STANDARD PACKING (OR AS PER PARTY REQUIREMENT )
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- West Bengal, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Tripura, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Sikkim, Rajasthan, Pondicherry, Punjab, Odisha, Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Lakshadweep, Kerala, Karnataka, Jharkhand, Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Goa, Gujarat, Daman and Diu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Delhi, Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh, Bihar, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, West India, East India, North India, Central India, South India, All India
- ISO 9001:2015
Plot No. 136, HSIIDC, Rai Industrial Area, Sonipat Haryana India +918045801505