- Size: , Hi - 98mm To-108mm, Bolt Size:M12
- ALL INDUSTRIAL SETUPS
- Hi - 98mm To-108mm Millimeter (mm)
- VIBRATION CONTROL
- Load Capacity : 75 to 4100 kg/pc Kilograms (kg)
- ROUND AS PER PHOTO
- synthetic rubbers, Natural Rubber, Steel, Iron, Rubber
- REDUCING VIBRATION
- Applications: red_arrow_bullet Power Presses red_arrow_bullet Forging Hammers red_arrow_bullet Fans red_arrow_bullet Blowers red_arrow_bullet Generating Sets red_arrow_bullet Centrifuges red_arrow_bullet Test Beds red_arrow_bullet Textile Machines red_arrow_bullet Reducing Mills and Mixers red_arrow_bullet Coal and Stone Crushers red_arrow_bullet Refrigeration Units red_arrow_bullet Pumps and Boilers etc. red_arrow_bullet All types of heavy industrial machinery
- REDUCING VIBRATION
Dynemech Spring Isolator
Dynemech is providing anti vibration solutions to the Indian Industry for the last 10 years. We are the only company to provide almost all types of vibration control solutions under one roof. Our product range consists of stud mounts for very small machines to wedge mounts for precision machine tools, along with air springs for very low natural frequency vibration damping to spring isolators for heavy presses, hammers, gen sets etc. A spring isolator gives desired natural frequency to obtain phase difference in the frequencies for a rotating machine. Viscous Damping is an important feature of an isolation system. In most cases viscous damping is required to limit excessive movement which could occur as a machine operates at a speed near to, or coinciding with the resonant frequencies of the system. Generally this problem arises during slow run up and run down of rotating machines and during impact at each stroke in presses and hammers.
Â Very high vibration and shock isolation
Â Better Structural Safety
Â Improved Health Protection of workers - reduced machine operator fatigue and provide more congenial working environment
Â Installation of sensitive equipments and heavy machinery possible in the same workshop
Â Shop Floor Flexibility Maintains
Â Extended tool and machinery life.
Â No foundation is required for small and medium weight machines and reduced depth of foundation for very heavy machines
Â Simple to install and reliable.
The numerous benefits associated with the use of spring vibration isolators are:
Â A MASSIVE reduction in the vibration in the works and the surrounding neighbourhood.
Â Protection of machinery against external vibration.
Â Extends the service life of machines.
Â Complies with environmental constraints.
Â Allows easy machinery leveling.
Â Combats foundation subsidence.
Â Reduced cost foundation.
Â Makes buildings and machinery safe from earthquakes.
Â Impact noise isolation.
Applications:Â Power Presses
Â Forging Hammers
Â Generating Sets
Â Test Beds
Â Textile Machines
Â Reducing Mills and Mixers
Â Coal and Stone Crushers
Â Refrigeration Units
Â Pumps and Boilers etc.
Â All types of heavy industrial machinery
|The Springs are made in top grade wire & finished with protective coatings thus ensuring trouble free service life.|
Â Determine the all-up weight of the machine to be mounted including work loads
Â Estimate the position of its combined center of gravity in both horizontal and vertical planes allowing for work loads & any mobile loads; i.e. traversing work heads or tables etc.
Â Decide where the mountings are to be positioned.
Â Select mountings to give the required static deflection.
Â Where especially very high levels of isolation are required, for instance where the disturbing frequency is less than 12 Hz, higher deflection springs may be necessary. Please contact for our advise accordingly.
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 100 Per Day
- 6-7 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Corrugated Box
- Africa, Middle East, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- West Bengal, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Tripura, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Sikkim, Rajasthan, Pondicherry, Punjab, Odisha, Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Lakshadweep, Kerala, Karnataka, Jharkhand, Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Goa, Gujarat, Daman and Diu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Delhi, Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh, Bihar, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, West India, East India, North India, Central India, South India, All India
- ISO 9001:2015
Plot No. 136, HSIIDC, Rai Industrial Area, Sonipat Haryana India +918045801505